International Webinar Series by Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Universitas Sebelas Maret Surakarta. This webinar provides a platform for Teachers, Lecturers, and Education Practitioners to participate in this webinar series under the theme “Javan Wildlife Biodiversity”.
- Behavioural analysis using Principle Component Analysis
- Camera Trap data Management
- Independent Events, Relative Abundance Index s, Tempral Pattern Analysis using R
- Spatial Distribution Models Using Maxent
- Ecological Census Technique Using Triangulation Methods
- Community Development and the Conservation of the Javan Gibbon : A Community Based Approach in Pekalongan District
- Seminar material
- E-certificate for participants
- Mohammad Saiful Mansor, Ph.D
Wildlife Ecologist / Lecturer (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia)
- Marsya Sibarani, M.Sc.
Wildlife Conservation Society
- Susan M Cheyne, Ph.D
Co-director Borneo Nature Foundation / Lecturer (Oxford Brookes University)
- Arif Setiawan, S.Hut.
Project Leader of SwaraOwa
Webinar schedule :
Puguh Karyanto, S.Si., M.Si., Ph.D
Contact Person :